following the river sarca
Val Rendena, where stands the little town of Spiazzo with the hamlet of Borzago, is a valley 30 km long that originates from Verdesina and culminates in the beautiful resort of Madonna di Campiglio.
The valley is wedged between Brenta and Adamello-Presanella Group, of which Carè Alto is part, and follows the course of the Sarca river that with its branches models small evocative side valleys.
Among these stand out:
- Val San Valentino, reachable by car from the town of Vigo and that leads to Carè Alto;
- Val di Borzago, reachable on foot from our Hotel, which leads toward the Adamello;
- Val Genova that starts from the village of Carisolo and winds for about 18 km up to the Piana di Bedole and of the glacier of Adamello;
- Val Nambrone that leaves just below the village of Sant'Antonio di Mavignola and leads down to the waterfall of the Amola and continues climbing to the lakes of Cornisello or to rifugio Segantini;
- Val Brenta, which starts from the village of Sant'Antonio di Mavignola and winds up at the foot of the Brenta's peaks.
A holiday in Val Rendena offers endless possibilities of choice, from walking in the woods suitable for every age, to the challenging excursions on the most beautiful peaks of Italy, winter sports and relaxation in contact with an unspoilt nature.
Because Trentino is always a quality choice for a special holiday.